Delivery and duration 16 weeks,one 1:1 three-hour session per week on days and times by mutual agreement.48 hours contact time plus minimum 82 hours of private study, total course commitment of 130 hours.
The programme consists of five modules, two revision modules and various assessments.
- Module 1. Introduction to the English language and its origins.
- Module 2. Teaching methodologies.
- Module 3. Syllabus design and needs analysis.
- Module 4. EFL examinations and placement tests.
- Module 5. Research and Development.
- Revision Module A : Phonology, Grammar and Syntax.
- Revision Module B : Error Analysis.
Students will receive a thorough revision on Phonology, Grammar and Syntax Analysis. By the end of these revision modules, students will be more confident in explaining phonological features, grammatical and syntactic structures.