By course completion, students will:
- understand how language is acquired
- understand what constitutes errors in a language
- know the principles on which modern language teaching is based
- understand what phonetic and phonology are
- know which methodologies can be used to teach English
- know how to use materials and aids to teach English in the class
- know how to organise the class
- know how to design lesson plans
- Open book unit 4 content
- Weighting 12%
- Minimum score of a pass is "C"
The college will contact the student personally when the results are returned by LTTC. This will be within 3 months of the transcripts being sent to LTTC.
On completion of your course, you will receive a Level 7 Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages.
This is endorsed by an OFQUAL approved awarding body, TQUK, at a level of learning equivalent to level 7.
Due to the relative ease in which low-quality Online TEFL companies are issuing certificates it's important to ensure the legitimacy of your course both for yourself and for your employer or local government body to check when issuing a working visa.
Our 120 hour course comes with an endorsement by TQUK. An independent government institution which will verify the legitimacy of each certificate and the course itself. The 120 hour course is essential if you're working or looking to work in China or other countries (South Korea, Japan, Europe).